Thornhill, Ontario L3T Canada
+1 (647) 706 2556
Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
- Delivered weekly tutorials and graded quizzes, assignments and tests in:
- CSC324 – Principles of Programming Languages, a course
on functional programming using Racket and Haskell
Sep 2016 – Dec 2016
- CSC148 – Introduction to Computer Science, an introductory
course on object-oriented programming, basic algorithms and data
structures using Python Jan 2016 – Apr 2016
Customer Service Ambassador
Toronto Transit Commission
Sep 2015 – Sep 2016
- Provided closure and diversion information as well as general
directions and route information to TTC customers during planned
weekend subway service suspensions, construction projects and other
Department of Chemistry, University of Toronto
Oct 2013 – Jun 2014
- Installed, configured and maintained hardware and software on
computer systems used by chemistry department faculty and staff.
manage the department's resources (e.g. NMR facility booking, event and
seminar management, user account management).
Honours Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of Toronto
Sep 2013 – Jun 2017 (in progress)
- 3.63 GPA
- Relevant courses:
- Software Engineering (CSC301)
- Web Development (CSC309)
- Programming Languages (CSC324)
- Algorithms & Data Structures (CSC263, CSC373)
- Databases (CSC343, CSC443)
- Computer Networking (CSC358, CSC458)
- Sublime Text
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Mandarin Chinese
Jul 2016 – Sep 2016
- Designed a virtual train control display for the
T2P Films Virtual TTC Academy
- Implemented usability and extensibility improvements over the
existing PHP-based system, such as using AJAX for seamless updates,
reorganizing the train description display, and separating route layout
- Created a Twitter bot in Python to report the latest updates on the
arrival of Toronto's newest Bombardier Flexity Outlook streetcars.
Location reports on the new streetcars are obtained from the NextBus API.
Apr 2016 – Present
- Created a website and an accompanying web service to track
locations of Toronto Transit Commission surface vehicles (buses and
- Location information and route assignments are obtained from
the NextBus API; garage allocations and fare card reader status are
sourced from field sightings.
Subway Signal System (S3)
Sep 2015 – Present
- Developed a control system for virtual subway trains
in Python, based on the Union-Route entrance-exit (NX/UR) signaling
system used on the New York City and Toronto subways.
- Developer for a project that lets users record their cumulative
travels on highway systems around the world.
- Designed a new file format for route and waypoint data, and
May 2015 – Jul 2015
- Developed a URL shortener service in Python and Flask to use for
personal short links on the domain sdot.ca.
Jul 2014 – Dec 2015
- Created an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) bot in Python, written on
top of an event-based multithreaded IRC framework.